Where old and obsolete are hot!
Coast to Coast Coins is one of America’s largest and most respected rare coin companies. Our company maintains one of the largest rare coin and obsolete paper money inventories in the world. We offer a diverse selection of U.S., world, and ancient coins as well as U.S. and Confederate paper money — all at very competitive prices. Enjoy your search!
Terms of Sale
- All Coins, Artifacts, and Paper Money we sell are unconditionally guaranteed Genuine.
- We allow you a full 14 day return privilege from the day you receive your order except for bullion orders which may not be refunded. We will repurchase bullion items at our current buy prices.
- Any item removed from its holder will be considered sold.
- Bullion-related coins are priced using a feed from Xignite Metals. ‘Spot’ metal prices are constantly changing. This website will ‘refresh’ every ten minutes. Check the prices in your shopping cart at the time you checkout. If you spend more than ten minutes on our website, then the prices may have changed.
- All prices are subject to change. We are not responsible for typographical errors or incorrect bullion-related prices from faulty Xignite Metals feeds.
- All orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service
- Shipping charge for USA orders - $5.00.
Shipping charge for Canadian orders - $10.00.
Shipping charge for International Orders - $25.00.
- We accept VISA, Master, Discover Card and now PayPal.
- For security purposes, orders are processed only if your shipping address matches the billing address on your credit card.
- Only established customers can use credit cards for bullion related orders.
- Maryland residents please add 6% sales tax to all orders under $1,000.00.
- All transactions are governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, and originate in that state.
- Layaway is available on orders of $500.00 or more at 1/3 down, balance paid in 90 days. A 10% restocking fee will be charged to layaways cancelled or unpaid after 90 days. The balance will be refunded promptly. No changes can be made to these orders. We reserve the right to limit this privilege at any time, at our discretion. Gold and Bullion related items may not be put on layaway. Layaways are not available for first time customers. Layaway orders must be called in to us at 1-800-638-8869.